Subject: FOR ACTION: ELECTION of the ESAC-Net Disease Network Coordination Committee
From: "ARHAI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Reinhild Strauss" <[email-masked]>, "Boudewijn.Catry" <[email-masked]>, "Lucy.Catteau" <[email-masked]>, "ivanoov" <[email-masked]>, "ivanstoikovbt" <[email-masked]>, "marina.payerl-pal" <[email-masked]>, "damjan.debelec" <[email-masked]>, "ikyriakidou" <[email-masked]>, "ckontemeniotou" <[email-masked]>,Vostalová Lenka PharmDr. Ph.D. <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Majda Attauabi" <[email-masked]>, "Maja Laursen" <[email-masked]>, "janne.sepp" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 10:58:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points (NFPs) (and Alternates) for Antimicrobial 
Consumption; Operational Contact Points (OCPs) for Epidemiology/TESSy 
Interactions - Antimicrobial Consumption (AMC)

CC: National Coordinators (Coordinating Competent Bodies)

Dear colleagues,

As mentioned in our email of 21 November 2024, the process of appointing a 
new Disease Network Coordination Committee (DNCC) for the European 
Surveillance of Antimicrobial Consumption Network (ESAC-Net), has started.

Ten (10) members of ESAC-Net have submitted their candidature to become a 
member of the new ESAC-Net DNCC.

As described previously, in case there is no more than ten candidates, ECDC 
agreed to send the names of the candidates to all NFPs and OCPs from the 
corresponding network asking for any major objection to the entire proposed 
list of members of the DNCC.

The PROPOSED LIST OF MEMBERS OF THE ESAC-Net DNCC is as follows:

Name

Country

Functional expertise

Role in ESAC-Net

Majda Attauabi

Denmark

AMC/AMR surveillance

NFP (AMC)

Jan Baltink

The Netherlands

Pharmacy

NFP (AMC) alternate, OCP for epidemiology

Hege Salvesen Blix

Norway

AMC surveillance

NFP (AMC), OCP for TESSy

Lucy Catteau

Belgium

AMC surveillance

NFP (AMR, AMC) alternate, OCP for epidemiology

Catherine Dumartin

France

Surveillance, pharmacy

OCP for epidemiology

Emre Umut Gürpınar

Ireland

Epidemiology

OCP for epidemiology, microbiology, TESSy

Anna Olczak-Pieńkowska

Poland

AMC surveillance

OCP for microbiology

Birgitta Schweickert

Germany

Clinical microbiology and epidemiology, AMC surveillance

NFP (AMC) alternate, OCP for epidemiology

Maja Šubelj

Slovenia

Epidemiology

NFP (AMC), OCP for epidemiology

Peter Zarb

Malta

Clinical pharmacy

OCP for TESSy, NFP (AMC) alternate

If you have a major objection to the entire proposed list, please indicate 
so by replying to this email by Friday 31 January 2025 COB. If no objection 
is received by this date, we will proceed with the appointment of the DNCC 
by the ECDC Director.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Yours sincerely,

ECDC ARHAI Section

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: ARHAI
Sent: 21 November 2024 13:50
To: [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Anna 
Margrét Halldórsdóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Anna 
Margrét Halldórsdóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>; Anna 
Margrét Halldórsdóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>; Anna 
Margrét Halldórsdóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Løvlie, Astrid Louise 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; tanja.kustec 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Adriana Pistol <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; anette.richardson 
<[email-masked]>; Country Cooperation 
<[email-masked]>; DPR ARHAI 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FOR ACTION - Call for candidates: Members of ESAC-Net Disease 
Network Coordination Committee

To: National Focal Points for Antimicrobial Consumption; Operational Contact 
Point for Epidemiology/TESSy Interactions - Antimicrobial Consumption (AMC)

CC: National Coordinators (Coordinating Competent Bodies)

Dear colleagues,

The mandate period for Disease Network Coordination Committee (DNCC) for the 
European Surveillance of Antimicrobial Consumption Network (ESAC-Net), 
appointed for the term February 2022 – February 2025, is coming to an end. 
We would like to take the opportunity to thank ESAC-Net DNCC members who 
have served during this term: Majda Attauabi, Hege Salvesen Blix, Lucy 
Catteau, Catherine Dumartin, Maja Laursen, Stephanie Natsch, Anna 
Olczak-Pieńkowska, Maja Šubelj and Peter Zarb.

It is now time to appoint a new ESAC-Net DNCC, to serve for the mandate of 
three years (March 2025 – February 2028). With this email, we would like to 
announce the call for candidates for members of the new DNCC. The generic 
terms of reference for ECDC’s Disease Network Coordination Committees are 
attached.

According to these official generic terms of reference:

“The Disease Network Coordination Committees (DNCCs) shall support further 
development of the ECDC disease work and networks, by providing important 
but non-binding advice to respective ECDC Disease Programmes (DPs) with 
respect to all aspects of its work including surveillance, prevention and 
control or any other technical, epidemiological or scientific aspects, thus 
enabling the network to improve its effectiveness and added value.”

The DNCC consists of a maximum of ten members, and it is recommended that 
both NFPs and OCPs are represented in the DNCC. Furthermore, according to 
the terms of reference, it is also recommended that the DNCC should aim for 
a balance between functional expertise, gender, and geography.

If you are interested to join the ESAC-Net DNCC as a member, please respond 
to this email – [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  – 
indicating your name, role in the ECDC Competent Bodies structure (NFP or 
OCP), functional expertise, as well as the EU/EEA country that you 
represent.

Furthermore, please feel free to propose another NFP/OCP whom you would like 
to see as a member of the DNCC. ECDC will then approach this person to see 
if they are available. If not enough volunteers come forward (or if there is 
a need to balance the composition of the Coordination Committee in terms of 
geography, gender, and expertise), ECDC may identify and approach 
individuals asking for their candidacy.

The call for nominations is open until Thursday 19th December 2024 (close of 
business).

ELECTION PROCEDURE

*	If there are no more than ten candidates who expressed their interest in 
serving on the DNCC (and there is a good balance between geography, gender, 
and function), ECDC will send the names of the candidates to all NFPs and 
OCPs asking for any major objections to the entire proposed list of members 
to the DNCC.

*	If there are no major objections to the proposal as a whole, we will move 
forward with having the DNCC officially appointed by the ECDC Director.
*	If there are major objections to the proposal, we will arrange an 
electronic election, in which we will ask the NFPs to coordinate a vote 
yes/no (one vote per Member State) for the entire proposed list. If there is 
a majority support for the list, we will move forward with having the DNCC 
officially appointed by the ECDC Director. If there is no majority support 
for the proposed list, we will start the election process over.

*	If there are more than ten candidates who expressed their interest in 
serving on the DNCC, we will arrange an electronic election, in which we 
will task the NFPs to coordinate a vote (one vote per Member State) for ten 
candidates from the candidates list. The ten candidates with the most votes 
will be elected to the DNCC, and we will move forward with having the DNCC 
officially appointed by the ECDC Director.

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

We look forward to receiving your candidacy for a member of the ESAC-Net 
DNCC!

Best regards,

ECDC Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-associated Infections Section

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.